Use Unlimited Credit to Fund Your Business
Billing customers for products or services is a popular business structure. However, it can also leave you without the immediate funding you need to grow your business. Accounts receivable financing from Alta Commercial Capital provides you with the resources you need to build a Better Business.
Terms for an AR Loan
Financing receivables should be thought of as selling an asset rather than accumulating debt. These loans are approved based on the credit history of your customer. This means that even businesses with imperfect credit histories can qualify for the funding they need to grow. All loans from Alta Commercial Capital have no personal guarantees or fixed payments. In most cases, you can expect to have your money in as little as one day. We also don’t make you wait for approval from a loan board so you can get the money you need as quickly as possible. AR financing from Alta Commercial Capital features:
- Funds available within 24 hours
- No debt placed on the balance sheet
- No fixed payments
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- Financing that grows with your business
Businesses That Benefit From AR Loans
Companies of any type or size can benefit from accounts receivable financing. However, this financial solution is best suited for businesses that fall into one of the following categories:
- Companies that have recently filed for bankruptcy
- Businesses that are consistently losing money and are in danger of failing
- Startups with no past credit history to qualify for other types of financing
- Businesses that simply want to accelerate cash flow and automate accounting
Any type the business can qualify for an accounts receivable loan. Contact Alta Commercial Capital today if you think this financial solution is right for your company.